The Pomeranian, or "Pom", is a small, sturdy dog that descended from the sled dogs of Iceland and Lapland.
Pomeranians make a magnificent family pet. Despite their fragile appearance, they are hearty and strong. In recent years, Poms have become one of the most popular breeds in America and their popularity continues to grow.
Breeder of Exceptional Pomeranian Show Dogs
I study the pedigrees and line breeding coefficients before deciding which mating's will meet or exceed the AKC Breed Standard.
Some Poms have a soft temperament, but I reassure and encourage them, so they'll do well in the ring.
I give my dogs a lot of love, but I also teach them to have good manners and to pay attention to voice commands and hand signals.
I socialize the puppies at a young age so they will be happy, self-confident, and well-adjusted.
Slideshow of Champions
I enjoy spending time with each puppy. I treat each one as if it will someday be a show dog. From the time they are just a few days old I introduce them to being brushed and combed. At the right time, I take them on short car rides to socialize each one. They are all leash and table trained.
• Ch Premier's Jazzy Natalie (Natalie)
• Ch Premier's Jewell Lee (Ju Ju Bean)
• Ch Premier's 4th of July Celebration at Sunset (Julie)
• Ch Raffinan's Dexter (Dex)
• Ch Razzle Dazzle I'll Be Bach(Arnie)
• Ch Razzle Dazzle Loves to Hat Dance(Quinn)
• La-Normandie's Victor(Victor)
• Premier's All That Jazz(Jazzy)
• Premier's Block Busta(Randall)
• Premier's Buckeled up and Ready(Ranger)
• Premier's Cajun Spice(Nikki)
• Premier's Chews Your Battles(Maximus)
• Premier's Johnny Bravo(Johnny)
• Premierz My Girl(My Girl)
SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PEOPLE
People Who Love Their Poms
Merrick with Charmin's Piper in Dallas
Kathleen with Daisy Duke
Garen & Sebu in Gainesville
Woody and Sonny
Cynthia & Albert with Bruno in Orlando
Max A Million and Rina in NYC
Coquetta (Little Flirt) with Lucy and Lorene in Boca